Saturday, December 26, 2009

Birthday Girl - Christmas Eve

Christmas Eve I turned 50... it was a great day all round even though I had to work in the morning, I was totally spoiled with lovely gifts. First up, my husband surprised me with a beautiful Paspaley Pearl pendant...looks fabulous and cost a packet, but I figure you only get to turn 50 once in your life (much like every other birthday really, you only turn it once!) and so one should definitely make the most of it and enjoy the gifts that are bestowed upon you! When I arrived at work, my lovely assistant had adorned my office with photos and more presents which were just so special and made me smile... I received lots of lovely messages and hugs and good wishes from my staff and they presented me with a birthday cake and sang me happy birthday. I managed to escape for home by around 2pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment